UPSC Job Notice 2023 Apply Online for 322 CAPF AC Exam: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has published a notification. UPSC CAPF Exam 2023 will be held for the recruitment of 322 Assistant Commandant (Group A) posts in Central Armed Police Force (CAPF). UPSC CAPF Notification is available for download on official website / notification link below. Candidates should apply online. Last date to apply is 16th May 2023. Additional information about Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) Latest Recruitment Notice 2023 regarding Age Limitation, Academic Qualification, Salary Details and Way to apply are given in the following paragraphs…
UPSC Job Notice 2023 Apply Online for 322 CAPF AC Exam
Organization Name = Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)
Advt. No: 09/2023-CPF
Age Limit = 20 years to 25 years
Qualification = Degree
Application Mode = Online
Job Category = Government of India
Name of the Post = CAPF Post
The UPSC CAPF exam 2022 will be held for recruitment to 322 Assistant Commandants (Group A) posts in the Central Armed Police Forces (CAPF) viz. Border Security Force (BSF), Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF), Central Industrial Security Force(CISF), Indo-Tibetan Border Police (ITBP) and Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB).
Post – Wise Vacancy Details:
BSF = 86
CISF = 91
ITBP = 60
SSB = 30
More Details About Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) CAPF (ACs) Examination 2023
Required Age Details:
• Candidates age limit should be between 20 – 25 years.
• The age relaxation for all eligible candidates (SC/ ST/ OBC/ PWD/ PH/ Others) is as per prevalent Govt. Instruction. For more details please go to the below official notification.
Required Qualification: Interested aspirants should have completed Bachelor degree or its equivalent qualification from a recognized Board/ University. For more details please go to the below official notification.
• For salary details please go to the below official notification.
Mode of Selection:
• Based on the – 1) UPSC CAPF AC written exam, 2) Physical Standards/ Physical Efficiency Test, Medical Standards Tests, 3) Interview/ Personality Test, 4) Final Selection/ Merit.
• For more details please go to the below official notification.
Application Fees: Applicants (excepting Female/SC/ST Candidates who are exempted from payment of fee) are required to pay fee of Rs 200.
How to Apply – UPSC Recruitment Notice 2023
• All Eligible applicants click on UPSC Recruitment Notification 2023 link below to know more details and read notification carefully. Details are given in this official notification.
• Interested aspirants can visit the website or click on the application link given below.
• Last Date to Apply:- 16/05/2023.
Click Now = Official Notification
Click Now = Apply Online
Visit Here = Official Website
The content given above are meant for informational purposes only in the interest of Candidates. https://www.ejobupdate.in is not a recruitment agency and do not carry any recruiting process. https://www.ejobupdate.in is a news media which provides first-hand basic info on various recruitment’s going all over India. Job hunters are requested to go to the official website of the company / department for complete details & application process.