Presidency University Jobs 2022 For 81 Asst. & Other Post: Presidency University, Kolkata has published a notification for the recruitment of 81 Junior Library Assistant, Technical Assistant Gr.-II, Junior Assistant, Junior Peon Post. Interested & the eligible applicants can apply online through the official website on or before 19/08/2022. More Details about Presidency University Jobs 2022 regarding Age Limitation, Academic Qualification, Salary Details and Way to apply are given in the following paragraphs…
Presidency University Jobs 2022 – Apply For Assistant Various Post
» Organization Name: Presidency University, Kolkata
» Official Website: presiuniv.ac.in
» Posts Name: Assistant & Others Post
» Age Limit: Maximum 40 Years
» Academic Qualification: Degree Pass
» Application Type: Online
» Last Date: 19.08.2022
» Total Vacancy: 81 Post
Eligible Criteria For Presidency University, Kolkata Latest Recruitment Notice 2022
• Junior Library Assistant: Bachelor’s Degree followed by Diploma/ Degree in Library Science from a recognized University or equivalent from a recognized Board/ University/ Institution.
• Aspirants should have knowledge of Universal Decimal Classifications.
• Aspirants should have Knowledge of Computer Applications preferably in Librarianship/ Library automation.
• Minimum 1 year of experience in an academic Institute like a University or in an Institute of higher learning.
• Technical Assistant Gr.-II: B.Sc/ B.Ca/ Diploma in Engineering recognized by the State Council of Technical Education or equivalent from a recognized Board/ University/ Institution.
• Aspirants must have a minimum 1-year experience in an academic Institute like a University or in an Institute of higher learning. MCA/M.Sc. in Computer Science Working Experience in web application development / mobile application development/database administration/web design & IS frameworks OR Working Experience in Data Centre, Server Maintenance, Network Security, Network Configuration, Computer Hardware, Library Automation, Server Automation, Network Automation Tool, Periodical Data Backup & Storage Management.
• Junior Assistant: Higher Secondary or its equivalent examination is recognized by the Council of Higher Secondary Education, West Bengal.
• 3/ III – years of bachelor’s degree.
• Aspirants ’ should have basic knowledge in computers including the knowledge of word processing/ Spread Sheet/ Accounting software from a recognized institute.
• Proficiency in English and knowledge in drafting letters etc. / fair knowledge in finance & accounting processes. Also Aspirants should have Minimum 1 year experience in official work in an academic Institute like a University or in an Institute of higher learning.
• Junior Peon: Class VIII/ 8th standard or equivalent from a recognized Board/ University/Institution.
• Aspirants can read/write English Minimum of 1 year of experience in an academic Institute like a University or in an Institute of higher learning
@ FOR MORE DETAILS CHECK OFFICIAL NOTICE…..
Age Limit & Relaxation- Applicants should have a minimum age of 18 years and a maximum of 40 years. The age relaxation for all eligible candidates (SC/ ST/ OBC/ PWD/ PH/ Others) is as per prevalent Govt. Instruction. Refer to the official notification for complete details.
• For Junior Library Assistant Post Pay Scale BP Rs.35800/- to Rs.92100/- in Level 8 and other allowances as per State Government orders.
• For Technical Assistant Gr.-II Post Pay Scale BP Rs.35800/- to Rs.92100/- in Level 8 and other allowances as per State Government orders.
• For Junior Assistant Post Pay Scale BP Rs.27500/- to Rs.70600/- in Level 5 and other allowances as per State Government orders.
• For Junior Peon Post Pay Scale BP Rs.18500/- to Rs.47600/- in Level 1 and other allowances as per State Government orders.
• Refer to the official notification for complete details.
• Applicants will have not to pay the application fee.
• Check notification for Details.
How to Apply Presidency University Recruitment 2022
Way to apply:
» Mode of Apply: Through Online (@presiuniv.ac.in).
» Postal Address: (I) Presidency University (Main Campus) 86/1 College Street Kolkata 700073.
» (II) Presidency University (2nd Campus) Plot No. DG/02/02, Premises No. 14-0358, Action Area-ID New Town (Near Biswa Bangla Convention Centre) Kolkata-700156.
» Job Location: West Bengal.
» Eligible aspirants can apply through the official website by 19/08/2022.
Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 20/07/2022.
Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 19/08/2022.
Others Details: The content given above are meant for informational purposes only in the interest of Candidates. https://www.ejobupdate.in is not a recruitment agency and do not carry any recruiting process. https://www.ejobupdate.in is a news media which provides first-hand basic info on various recruitment’s going all over India. Job hunters are requested to go to the official website of the company/department for complete details & application process.