BSSC 2nd Inter Level CCE Exam 2023 Apply Online for 11098 Post: Bihar Staff Selection Commission (BSSC) has published a notification for the recruitment of 2nd Inter-Level Combined Competitive Examination 2023 (11098 Post). All Interested & the eligible applicants can apply online through the official website on or before 11.11.2023. Additional information about BSSC Recruitment Notice 2023 regarding Age Limitation, Academic Qualification, Salary Details and Way to apply are given in the following paragraphs…
BSSC 2nd Inter Level CCE Exam 2023 Apply Online for 11098 Post
Organization Name: Bihar Staff Selection Commission (BSSC)
Advt. No. 02/2023
Official Website: bssc.bihar.gov.in
Age Limit: 18 to 37 years
Qualification: 12th Pass
Application Mode: Online
Exam Name: 2nd Inter Level CCE 2023
Total Vacancy: 11098
Job Category: Govt. Jobs
Job Location: Bihar
More details About Bihar Staff Selection Commission (BSSC) Recruitment 2023
Required Age Details:
• Candidates age limit should be between 18 – 37 years.
• The age relaxation for all eligible candidates (SC/ ST/ OBC/ PWD/ PH/ Others) is as per prevalent Govt. Instruction. For more details please go to the below official notification.
Required Qualification: Interested aspirants must have completed 12th Class from any recognized board/ university/ institute or an equivalent qualification. For more details please go to the below official notification.
Post Wise Vacancy Details:
1. LDC (Road Construction Dept)
2. LDC (Prohibition, Excise and Registration Dept)
3. LDC Level-2 [Home Dept (Reserve Branch)]
4. LDC Level-2 [Home Dept (Reserve Branch) Forensic Science Laboratory]
5. LDC (Labour Resources Department)
6. LDC (Minority Welfare Department)
7. LDC (Environment, Forest & Climate Change Dept)
8. LDC (Directorate of Employment & Training, Labour Resources Dept)
9. LDC (Labour Commissioner, Labour Resources Dept)
10. Filaria Inspector (Health Department)
11. Assistant Instructor (Typing) [Cabinet Secretariat (Rajbhasha) Dept]
12. LDC [Directorate General of Civil Defense (Disaster management Dept)]
13. Revenue Staff (Revenue and Land Reforms Dept)
14. Panchayat Secretary (Panchayati Raj Dept)
15. LDC (Panchayati Raj Dept)
16. LDC (Mines & Geology Dept)
17. LDC (Transport Department)
18. LDC (Urban Development and Housing Dept)
19. LDC (SC and ST Welfare Dept)
20. Typist cum Clerk (Cabinet Secretariat Dept)
21. LDC (Animal & Fisheries Resources Dept)
22. LDC (Cooperative Department)
Mode of Selection:
• For selection details please go to the below official notification.
Application Fee: UR / BC / EBC: Rs. 540/-
SC / ST / PWD / Female: Rs. 135/-
Payment Mode: Online
How to Apply – BSSC Recruitment Notice 2023
All Eligible applicants click on BSSC Recruitment Notification 2023 link below to know more details and read notification carefully. Details are given in this official notification.
Interested aspirants can visit the website or click on the application link given below.
Last Date to Apply:- 11.11.2023.
The content given above are meant for informational purposes only in the interest of Candidates. https://www.ejobupdate.in is not a recruitment agency and do not carry any recruiting process. https://www.ejobupdate.in is a news media which provides first-hand basic info on various recruitment’s going all over India. Job hunters are requested to go to the official website of the company / department for complete details & application process.